Riviera Maya Wedding Photographer
First and foremost, thank you for taking a moment to visit my site and find out a little more about me and my work. I am Gareth, originally from the United Kingdom, I now live in Mexico where I work as a Riviera Maya Wedding Photographer.
Seemingly Infinite Destination Wedding Locations
The Riviera Maya boasts a seemingly infinite number of dreamy and exclusive wedding locations; pristine white sandy beaches that edge onto turquoise seas or a lush selvatic environment ideal for a boho wedding. Once you have your location defined, couples typically start looking for a photographer for their special day.
What to ask Riviera Maya Photographers
Which leads us to the question, with so many Wedding Photographers in Riviera Maya Mexico, how does one go about choosing the ideal candidate to shoot their dream wedding? There are a number of guidelines you should adhere to, but below we share a few tips you may wish to consider before making a final decision:
- Ensure the person you meet or are talking to is the same person that will be your wedding photography on your special day. Some larger studios may have you talk with an experienced photographer to book their services, yet on the day of the wedding they may send out a less experienced wedding photographer.
- Ask what their contingency plan is? Do they have a reliable source of photographers they can rely upon in the unlikely event they get sick on your wedding day.
- Do they have professional backup equipment on the day of the wedding? All Riviera Maya Photographers generally do, but it´s good to ask anyway.
- Does their wedding photography style coincide with what you are your fiancé have in mind?
- Do they have referrals, client testimonials or reviews you can refer to? What are their previous clients saying? All Wedding Photographers in Riviera Maya Mexico should have this information readily available online.
A few other points to keep in mind
As a Riviera Maya Wedding Photographer, my role is to not only capture the most candid and emotional moments of your day, but also ensure we have fun in the process. Which means making sure you are both comfortable with me.
I always encourage my clients to meet in person (if they can!) or at least have a videocall via Skype or FaceTime, it helps alleviate a lot of pressure and will also give us both the opportunity to find out about one another and what your expectations are. Any of the experienced Wedding Photographers in Riviera Maya Mexico will likely encourage you to do the same.
If you are unsure where to start looking for Riviera Maya Photographers for your wedding, get in touch with us for a friendly down-to-earth chat with no intense sales pitches. Alternatively if you are seeking a Playa del Carmen Wedding Photographer, click here. or Get in touch!